Solo Jones celebrity birthday comedy show featuring T.S.T. singing soulful hits from The Spinners, Blue Magic, and other Motown hits. Performing live comedian Denny Live and it is all hosted by Mr. Richard Pryor 2000, Solo Jones and his funny friends. The night is sponsored by Mommazee Food To Plez. Harlem's only Black owned bodega located at 2061 7th Avenue and 123rd street.
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances are subject to change without notice
- Groups of 7+ please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check-in by groups as purchased.
- We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- Walk up cover is higher than the online presale price.
- Additional health and safety protocols may apply based on updated state guidelines.
- NY State Tax (8.875%)
- SALES ARE FINAL
From the streets to the stage, Gaylon “Solo” Jones has let humor be his guide. He is on a one-man mission to bring his comedy to the world, headlining throughout the United States, including many New York City comedy clubs and national franchises like The Comedy Zone and The Improv.
Hailing from Jacksonville and named “Florida’s funniest comedian” several years in a row, this fast-talker has cracked jokes on BET, HBO, Comedy Central, Amazon Prime, Hulu, MTV, and the Comcast/Xfinity show “Funny Not Famous.” Dubbed “Mr. Richard Pryor 2000,” he has been the opening act for Jamie Foxx, Steve Harvey, and Tommy Davidson and even appeared in the Academy Award-winning film “Training Day” starring Denzel Washington. Jones just recently finished taping his own comedy special that is set to air on Hulu and Amazon this August.