Saturday October 1st comedin Solo Jones plays host to Live at Comedy In Harlem, The Solo Celebrity Show featuring Eva Evans and TuRae. It is sure to be a great night of entertainment and food. The night is sponsored by Mommazees Food to Plez which is located at 2061 7th Avenue in Harlem NYC.
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances are subject to change without notice
- Groups of 7+ please email email@example.com.
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check-in by groups as purchased.
- We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- Walk up cover is higher than the online presale price.
- Additional health and safety protocols may apply based on updated state guidelines.
- NY State Tax (8.875%)
- SALES ARE FINAL
From the streets to the stage, Gaylon “Solo” Jones has let humor be his guide. He is on a one-man mission to bring his comedy to the world, headlining throughout the United States, including many New York City comedy clubs and national franchises like The Comedy Zone and The Improv.
Hailing from Jacksonville and named “Florida’s funniest comedian” several years in a row, this fast-talker has cracked jokes on BET, HBO, Comedy Central, Amazon Prime, Hulu, MTV, and the Comcast/Xfinity show “Funny Not Famous.” Dubbed “Mr. Richard Pryor 2000,” he has been the opening act for Jamie Foxx, Steve Harvey, and Tommy Davidson and even appeared in the Academy Award-winning film “Training Day” starring Denzel Washington. Jones just recently finished taping his own comedy special that is set to air on Hulu and Amazon this August.